At ISIC we offer a broad range of monitor solutions for service in demanding environments, wherever reliability and robustness is in demand. Our Monitors are widely used in the Marine market where ISIC is considered a leading manufacturer, but our brand is also well-known in the Defence, as well as the Industrial market. Through the years we have built a reputation as a trusted supplier of monitor solutions.
Our mechanical design is light weight and at the same time robust, using only the best materials and components in combination with state of the art manufacturing processes. Our electronic designs are built around carefully selected quality components, ensuring both reliability and long term availability. The product range covers both conventional 4:3 screen format as well as 16:9 (or 16:10) full HD wide screen monitors.
- Display sizes /Display properties:
- 55” Wide Screen LCD (TFT)
- Size – Active area (Aspect) Luminance Contrast Resolution 55” - 1210 x 680 mm
- (16/9) 450 Cd/m2 4000:1 3840 x 2160
- View angle: View angle (L/R/T/B) (typical) 89°/89°
- Materials: Front: Aluminium w. black power coating RAL 9005
- Rear: Aluminium w. black power coating RAL 9005 P-cap multi touch - Optional
- Touch: P-cap multi touch - Optional
- Window: Anti Reflection coated front glass
- Protection: IP65 front – IP20 rear