Winmate updates the Marine grade EAC Box PC product line with the release of the new I330EAC-IKW - featuring a powerful 7th generation Intel Kaby Lake Core i5-7200U processor in a compact, fan less design. Specifically designed for maritime applications on bridge systems, the I330EAC-IKW is IEC 60945 certified to ensure that our product meets marine grade reliability. This includes an anti-vibration and anti-shock design for reliability and safety to ensure that the Box PC remains running at all times. The Marine Box PC comes with an extensive and flexible range of I/O connectivity options with the option for 8 NMEA 0183 ports to ensure marine device connectivity for ship sensors. 3 separate video input, VGA, DVI and HDMI are included so that the EAC-IKW can support up to three monitors for the marine bridge system. Whether on a large cruise ship, 20,000 TEU container ship, or on a recreational boat, the I330EAC-IKW will provide powerful computing and rich connectivity that ensures the integrated bridge system will run effortlessly.
- High performance Intel Kaby Lake Core i5-7200u processor
- IEC60945 4th Ed. certification (Ongoing)
- Rugged anti-vibration and anti-shock design with wide operating temperature range
- Supports multiple displays with VGA, DVI, HDMI output
- Easy swap optional 2nd removable 2.5” SSD / HDD
- Isolation Power Input 9-36V DC
- Wide range of I/O Connectivity, including 8 x optional NMEA 0183 ports