The IRS-3610, a high performance box PC, followed by extensive voltage adaptation to then exceed IEC 60092-101, 24V, with tolerance from 16.6V to 30V. The rubber seal offers oil/ ozone/ UV light resistance, and the vent for equalizing air pressure increases thermal dissipation. Additionally, IP65/IP67 rating and salt water corrosion resistance dramatically enhance all aspects of the experience for military, mining and marine applications.
- 5th generation Intel® Core™ processor (U-Series)
- DDR3L 1333/1600MHz 2 x 204-pin SODIMM non-ECC only (up to 16GB)
- Intel® HD Graphics 6000, supports DirectX 11.1, OpenGL 4.2, OpenCL 1.3
- Supports dual Gigabyte Ethernet, Wi-Fi, LTE, and GPS
- Supports wide power input range 14.4V~33.6V (Exceed IEC 60092-101)
- IP66, IP67 rating and salt water anti-corrosion
- Wide operating temperature range -25°C~70°C with fanless design